The City of Somerville invites residents to a SomerVision City Planning Open House on
Saturday, April 25, from 11 am to 3 pm at the Argenziano School, 290 Washington St.
The intent of the open house is to provide information to people interested in learning more about what Somerville is doing in terms of planning for the future and ongoing development.
Attendees will learn about what is happening in neighborhoods across the city and how they can be involved. The Open House will include representatives from the City of Somerville and State agencies, and will provide information on the following topics:
- City-Wide Land Use Planning
- Green & Orange Line Planning
- Community Corridor Planning
- Assembly Square
- Union Square
- East Somerville / Inner Belt / Brickbottom / Winter Hill
- Davis Square / Teele Square
- Porter Square / Somerville Avenue
- Magoun Square / Ball Square / MaxPak
- Active Living By Design: Pedestrian and Bicycle Paths
- Efforts Around Sustainability & the Environment
- U.S. Census 2010
For questions regarding the Open House, please contact Keith Craig, Project Manager, Office of Strategic Planning and Community Development, 617.625.6600 ext. 2523.